Today I’m sharing a fun mini jam jar holder using Stampin’ Up!’s Nuts About Squirrels stamp set. This would make the sweetest little table favour, party favour or even just a fun treat for coworkers, friends or family.
I’ve linked the Facebook live replay below so you can see how it all comes together but thought I’d also include the measurements so you could have all the pieces ready to make it.
- Cinnamon Cider: 6-1/2″ x 8″
- Merry Merlot: 2-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ and 2-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Beauty of the Earth dip: 1″ x 2″ and 2″ x 4-1/4″
- Bumblebee: 5th smallest layering circle (or about 2-1/4″ circle punch)
- Basic White: scrap for stamping
- Black Twine: about 4″
- Bumblebee Gingham
- Mini Jam Jar
The Nuts About Squirrels stamp set is the set that I’ll be using for this months free class for my VIPs. I’m sending out project kits to create the 3 projects to anyone who spends a minimum of $60 (before shipping & taxes) between October 1st and 10th, 2021.
Place your order online here. Be sure to use host code 6FNRYJAT when you shop my Canadian online store!
Have a creative weekend!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.