Good morning! I hope you are having a great start to the week. We’ve got a short week this week with early dismissal on Wednesday and then no school on Friday so I am trying to cram everything into the few days that I have so that I can enjoy our Thanksgiving weekend!
This was another card that we made at my monthly card class. It uses the same set as the card I shared yesterday – Merry & Type. I love this set and this card. As a matter of fact, this will be one of my Christmas cards this year. This card was really well liked on Friday – everyone loved the fold and it’s soooo simple.
- Cut a 4-1/4″x11″ piece of cardstock.
- Score at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″ from one of the short ends.
- Fold in half (at the 5-1/2″ score line).
- Fold the other fold back.
- From the top it will look like a backwards z.
It’s as easy as that! The other details on this card included the silver embossed ornaments and silver shimmer paper. And just a tiny bit of the cherry cobbler scallop polka dot ribbon. Simple but beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by today!