Today I’m sharing my Making Plans Collection planner set up. I’m a paper planner girl. I just can’t get into a digital planner so when SU! released this collection, I knew I had to have it.
This collection (shown in the photo below) is amazing and you can get it for free when you purchase the starter kit until August 31st, 2022. The Making Plans collection includes the planner, 18 months of inserts (July 2022 to December 2023); an exclusive stamp set, 3 notebooks, stickers and some additional inserts .
I filmed a video walk through of the contents of the collection, how you can get it and how I put everything together in this video.
I’ve been working in the planner for about a week now so I thought I’d share how I customized it to make it fit my needs.
Here’s what you see when you first open the planner. I added a little punched saying to the divider and the left side has everything I may need to plan on the go.
The back of that first divider is what I’m calling my dashboard. It holds various sized post its. I love to have some sticky notes handy to use whenever needed.
Then I customized one of the notebooks with the word NOTES and tucked it into the pocket in the back.
I did a quick video sharing how I customized some of the sections to make them work for me. You can catch the video below.
If you’d like to get your hands on a planner and live in Canada, I’d love for you to join my team!
The Best Time to Join!
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, then there’s no better time than right now during Sale-A-Bration. For just $135, you’ll get:
- A customized Starter Kit with $165 worth of products.
- Business Supplies to help get you started.
- Free Shipping.
- The Exclusive Sale-A-Bration offer: The Making Plans Collection—which includes the Making Plans Stamp Set, Making Plans Planner Insides, and Making Plans Notebook Trio.
- Additional demonstrator perks, including early access to products and exclusive access to training events.
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
- Access to a private Treasure Stampers team FB group where we celebrate each other, learn and stamp together
- Monthly virtual team gatherings
- and so much more!
I’d love to have you join us!
Until next time,