Good morning! I have a card to share with you made by my friend Tammy Boutin. I love the simplicity of this card and what a great way to use the Witches Brew washi tape – so not Halloween:)
She said she was inspired by a card created by Deena Boos but switched up the colors. The little smattering of pearls on the right is such a nice touch.
Here’s a list of supplies:
- Cardstock: Daffodil and whisper white
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie and basic gray
- Stamps: Flower Shop and Sweet Essentials
- Accessories: pearls, witches brew washi tape, pansy punch
Holiday Sale – Nov. 20th to Dec. 2
Door Buster Sale – Nov. 20th
I also wanted to give you a heads up about a sale that begins tomorrow – it was formally known as our online extravaganza. You will definitely want to check back tomorrow (Nov. 20th) because there are some door buster sales that will only be available on Nov. 20th.
During the sale, I will have a Mystery Hostess Event – order online using hostess code YJAG2PKA and here’s what you will receive.
- An entry to receive the hostess benefits for every $25 you spend.
- Orders over $50 will receive 3 card kits mailed to them in addition to the two entries to receive hostess benefits
- Orders over $100 will receive the three card kits, 4 entries to win the hostess benefits and will be emailed the step-by-step tutorial to create these beautiful projects.
If your order is over $200 don’t use the hostess code – you will receive the stampin’ rewards on your own order but I will still send you the card kits and tutorial.
I’ll be back tomorrow with the list of products on sale!