Today I’ve got some Love & Happiness card inspiration to share with you. Now that my kids are older and we don’t do treats for school, I find I don’t create a lot of Valentine themed projects. However, when I saw this Love & Happiness bundle I knew I needed it… for a few reasons.
- It’s a hybrid bundle (you can stamp & die cut at the same time). I hadn’t purchased a hybrid bundle yet and wanted to give it a try.
- I love hearts!
- With a wedding in the works this seemed like a set I’d use for both scrapbook layouts and cards!
- The mix of greetings – there are Valentine greetings but several anniversary greetings, some wedding wishes and even You’re Engaged!
- It’s a beautiful bundle.
For this first card, I wanted something quick & easy. I happened to have a lot of the hearts leftover from another project I had created in bulk so I decided to use them to make a congratulations card. This could be used for a wedding, engagement or really any reason to congratulate. I used this design for my team cards last month.
The colours could easily be changed out to reflect wedding colours or even someones favourite colours. It doesn’t have to include red! I think Bermuda bay and granny apple green would make a GREAT colour combo for this card! Or throw in some gold and you could make it fancy.
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 3″
- Basic Black: 1-1/2″ x 3″
- Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon: 12″
- Iridescent Rhinestones: x3
I decided to do something fun for the second card. I thought this would make a great anniversary card for my husband. With the addition of the black it’s not too feminine.
- Thick Basic White: 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ and 3/4″ x 3″
- Real Red: 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Window Sheet: 3″ x 3″
- Sweet Talk DSP: 3″ x 3″
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon: 5″
You can find more Love & Happiness inspiration in the two posts linked below.
And if you watch the Facebook live replay, towards the end I share a few other samples using this bundle.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.