Earlier this week I held my annual Christmas stamp-a-stack and this was my favorite card that we made. I love snowflakes and shades of blue. I was also extremely happy to have another idea for the Letters for You stamp set. I love this alphabet set but it is on the pricier side so the more I use it, the better it makes me feel:)
Want to recreate this card? Here’s what you need:
- Card base is Dapper Denim cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″.
- White layer is 4″ x5-1/4″ and is stamped in soft sky with the snowflake from the Stitched with Cheer stamp set (#142182), which I’m disappointed is not carrying over. Such a cute set!
- The larger snowflake is from the Tin of Tags stamp set (#142180 – on sale for 20% off right now) and stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. Then punched out using the 2″ circle punch.
- Then you need a 2-1/8″ circle in dapper denim and a scallop circle from silver foil. Both cut using the Layering Circles framelits (#141705 – on sale for 50% off right now!). I use these layering circles framelits more than any other framelits. They are so versatile!!
- Use the scallop circle as a guide to stamp the J and the Y from the Letters for You stamp set (#141968) in dapper denim ink.
- Add a strip of the narrow silver ribbon for your hanger. Layer the circles and use a dimensional to pop the snowflake in between the letters.
- Tie a bow using the silver ribbon and add it to the top of the circle using a mini glue dot.
- Stamp a greeting using dapper denim onto a 4″x 5-1/4″ piece of white cardstock and add it to the inside of the card.
Such a beautiful card and you could easily change out the colors to get a few different looks! What about elegant eggplant and gold?! Or real red and gold for a more traditional color scheme.
Thanks for stopping by, have a creative weekend!
DECEMBER BONUS: For every $50 you order through my online store, in December, you will receive your choice of the following items absolutely free! Please email me your selection after placing your order. Limited quantities of each item are available and available while supplies last.
Choose 1 item for every $50 you spend from the following: