Creative Treasures Retreat (local)
Friday February 24th, 2017 (10am to 11pm)
Saturday February 25th, 2017 (10am to 11pm)
Sunday February 26th, 2017 (10am to 4pm)
Do you wish you could get away to work on your own creative projects?
Are you looking for focused creative time?
Consider attending our upcoming Creative Treasures Retreat where you
will have plenty of dedicated crafting time to work on any of your
crafty projects (quilting, memory keeping, card making, painting –
whatever you’d like!). This will be a very intimate setting with only 10
What does the weekend include?
- Lunch and dinner on both Friday and Saturday – all home made and delicious!!
- Lunch on Sunday
- Snacks and drinks on all three days
- A Pinterest inspired make & take
- $50 treat bag and a few surprises throughout the weekend
- An entire table of crafting space
- Access to all my stamps, big shot dies, punches and tools
- Optional classes: there will be 2 optional classes that can be taken over the course of the weekend. Additional fees apply.
Receive all this for just $175 and still be able to sleep in your own
bed? Can’t attend all three days? Register for the Friday/Saturday
option for $150 or the Saturday/Sunday option for $135. Registration opens today and be open until it fills. $50 deposit due at time of registration. Balance due by January 15th.
Note: This event is open to anyone who loves to craft! Retreat to go kits will also be available, details will be posted in January.