As we near the end of the current catalogues, I am focused on using up some of the patterned paper I have on hand. The Happiness Blooms suite is the one we are focusing on for my Memories and More club so I’ve had it set aside for that purpose. But April is our last month and the pages have been planned. So I decided to use what I have left to create some cards.
The first thing I did was look at what cards I was going to need and how many. I needed some thank you cards for my other business. This beautiful patterned paper worked perfectly and I used a whole sheet! Man does that feel good.
Between this card design and a couple others which I’ll share with you in Friday’s Facebook live, I managed to use all but some scraps. Here are the dimensions, if you’d like to recreate this card:
- Night of Navy: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ and a punched starburst
- Call Me Clover: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and a scrap for the ‘you’
- Happiness Blooms DSP: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ for the background piece and a 3″ square to cut the largest stitched square
- Calypso Coral: scrap for. punched circle
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside and a 1 1/4″ strip for the greeting
- Night of Navy Bakers Twine: 6″
I’ve actually gotten a lot out of this package of paper and the coordinating products, it can really stretch a long way!
- at least 18 cards (I may have missed a couple)
- 11 layouts (12″x12″)
- 7 pocket pages (still have lots of cards left to use!)
Click on any of the images for more information or to shop online.