I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I’ve got another favourite layout to share with you today. This one is for my daughter’s first year album. I’ve been holding on to these two photos for years waiting for the right time and products to scrapbook them with. I’m so happy I waited. These papers are perfect and the older my daughter gets the more like her father she becomes.
This layout is so simple and works perfectly for then and now photos. I’ve got a full supply list below if you are curious about the supplies used.
Before I go, I just wanted to share a fabulous new product line by Stampin’ Up called Storage by Stampin’ Up! It is now available to order!! Woohoo! Anyone else excited to organize their supplies?!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed is designed to store and showcase your ink pads, blends, markers, water-colour pencils and other accessories. Why do you need them?
- they keep products organized, tidy, visible and trackable at all times!
- they ensure that your ink pads, markers and blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended
- they are designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable and modular
- it’s white neutral color allows them to blend in with most decor
- they stack vertically and can be arranged to fit almost any flat surface
- they are easily assembled/disassembled for rearranging or cleaning
There are several items that I used that are not available through Stampin’ Up! or that have retired.
– Large Number Framelits (retired)
– Star Punch (retired)
– Tab Punch (We R Memory Keepers)
– Foam Letter Stickers (Heidi Swapp)
– Blue Glitter (unknown)
– Life Documented Stickers (SN@P! Simple Stories)
All the Stampin’ Up! supplies are listed below with a link to my online store for more information.