If you’re anything like me, you have a large collection of washi tape! I love the stuff and there are so many pretty ones available, it’s hard to pass them up! My collection keeps growing and I think I’ve only ever finished over a few rolls. I store mine in a drawer, in clear plastic containers (from Dollarama). No real rhyme or reason as to how it’s sorted, just thrown in wherever they fit.
I use a lot of washi tape but mostly in my planners and notebooks, not
so much on layouts. So I am challenging myself to use it a bit more regularly in my crafting. I found this adorable layout on Pinterest, which is one of my favorite places to find inspiration, and decided to case it. Here’s what I came up with…
- Washi tape – most of it is retired Stampin’ Up! washi, the floral one is from a past Planner Society kit available through Scarlet and Lime
- Number of Years (#140653) and Labeler Alphabet (#141936) from Stampin’ Up!
- Large Numbers Framelits (#140622) and Layering Circles Framelits (#141705)
- Rub ons (flower and leaf) are from an old Autumn Leaves package I had here – happy to say that I used up the last two rub ons and it feels GREAT!
- Wood element butterfly is from Kaisercraft
- Gold stickers are left over from an old Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Blushing bride candy dots (retired)
- Inks are: mossy meadow (retired) and rich razzleberry