I created this gorgeous leaves gift box for a favourite things gift exchange that we did at our leadership weekend retreat. Inside is a little jar of cinnamon honey from Planetbee. This is such delicious honey!
The honey fit perfectly in the scalloped Kraft treat boxes from the annual Stampin’ Up! catalogue. I used the Gorgeous Leaves bundle and a bit of the Harvest Meadow dsp to pretty up the box.
- Early Espresso card stock: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Harvest Meadow DSP: 3″ x 3″ – use a blending brush and crumb cake ink around the edges
- Stamp small splatter from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set using espresso ink
- Once fully dry, splatter with white craft ink refill, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set. NOTE: it’s really important that all the ink is fully dry otherwise you’ll end up with a mess when you sprinkle with the powder.
- Die cut the following pieces: early espresso branch; detailed maple leaf from brushed gold and tag from white
- Stamp the maple leaf onto a piece of white and die cut with coordinating die
- Create your cluster and add a bow tied from gold twine.
- Add two brushed metallic dots.
- Completed panel gets added to the top of a scallop Kraft treat box.
If you’re looking for more inspiration using the Gorgeous Leaves bundle, be sure to check out my current class to go.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.