Today’s post is all about Friendly Hello card inspiration. The Friendly Hello bundle is my product of focus for this weeks Facebook live. It consists of a beautiful package of 12″ x 12″ dsp and coordinating stamp set.
Friendly Hello Bundle – free with a $120 purchase until February 28th, 2022
For this first card, we are going to create our own patterned paper with the stamp set and create our own multicoloured ink pad using the baby wipe technique. Be sure to check out the video posted towards the end of this post to see how it all comes together.
To create the ‘ink pad’ fold a baby wipe several times. This will create the pad for our ink. Now drop a couple drops of ink refills onto the baby wipe. Repeat with a second colour and then again with a third. The colours will blend together around the edges so you’ll want to make sure the colours work well together. Make sure there are no spaces in between the drops.
- Granny Apple Green: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2) and scrap for stamping
- Bermuda Bay: 1-1/4″ x 4″
- White Twine: 6″
- Expressions in Ink Ephemera
I love a simple fun fold and todays is just that. It’s easy and definitely WOW!
- Fresh Freesia: 4-1/4″ x 10-1/2″ scored at 5-1/2″ , 6-1/2″ , 9″ and 10″
- Friendly Hello DSP: Fresh Freesia Splatter 4″ x 5-1/4″ and Polka Dot 2-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″; 2nd largest circle from the layering circles dies and scrap for stamping flowers
- Basic Black: 1″ x 3″
- Pool Party: 2nd largest scallop circle from the layering circles dies
- White Twine: 8″
- Polished Dots: x3
Here’s a view from the side.
Catch the Facebook live replay for both of these cards below.
The Friendly Hello bundle is the bundle I’ll be featuring in February over in the Treasure Chest. If you’d like more inspiration on how to use this bundle for both scrapbooking and card making, we’d love to have you join us! Come give it a try.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.