Today I’m sharing this Friendly Hello birthday card tutorial. I absolutely love the Friendly Hello DSP. The colours are so beautiful and soft and the patterns are stunning.
- Pool Party: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (for inside) ; 2-3/4” x 3” and 5/8” x 3”
- Petal Pink: 2-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Vellum: 2-1/8” circle
- DSP: Pool Party Pattern 4” x 5-1/4” and Striped Pattern ½” x 4-1/4”
- Ribbon: approximately 18”
- Add pool party dsp to the card front.
- Emboss the petal pink cardstock with the splatter embossing folder.
- Add the striped dsp behind the embossed cardstock.
- Wrap the ribbon around the embossed cardstock and tie a bow towards the bottom. Add to the card front.
- Stamp the bird image on the white cardstock using memento ink. Color in using Stampin’ Blends – bird in pool party, flower centers in dark saffron, flowers in petal pink, leaves in light granny apple and branch in crumb cake.
- Fussy cut the image and add it to the vellum circle using dimensionals. Add to the card front.
- Mask off the word ‘friend’ with either some Scotch tape or a sticky note and ink up the word ‘hello’ using pool party. Remove mask and stamp onto the white cardstock strip.
- Flag the end and add greeting to the card front.
- Add three polished dots and white layer to the inside.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.