Get a jump start on creating your Christmas cards so you’ll have them ready to mail in December by joining the Christmas card club!
How the Christmas Card Club works:
- Each month you’ll receive a package from me that includes all the consumable pieces you need to create that months cards (card stock, dsp and any ribbon or embellishments).
- Every month we’ll make 6 cards with the kits sent to you. 3 different cards, 2 of each with at least 1 bonus idea each month.
- All the cards for that month will feature a stamp set or bundle. Septembers bundle is the Words of Cheer bundle.
- We will meet the 4th Tuesday of the month on Zoom to create the cards. Note: Decembers class will be on the 14th. The sessions will be recorded – no worries if you can’t attend.
- PDF with photos, measurements and the link to the video will be sent out the day after the class. This will allow you to create additional copies of the cards you love.
How can you participate?
There are three ways that you can participate.
- Place a minimum $60 order (before shipping & taxes), online (or by email), using the monthly Christmas Card Club host code and your kits are sent to you for free. Use host code 9ZTWEAXQ for September.
- Or pay a $35 class fee (payment can be made by Etransfer or PayPal)
- Are you a Treasure Stamper? You can participate for just $15.
- You aren’t required to participate each month. You decide month to month.
- Deadline to sign up each month (to receive pre cut card kits) is the 4th of the month – September 4th for the September club.
- Kits will be mailed with plenty of time to arrive before the Zoom session.
- Anyone across Canada can participate in Option 1, 2 or 3 and will receive the kits mailed to them.
- If you live outside Canada, you can participate in Option 2 however, no kits can be mailed.
Sign me up for Septembers Christmas Card Club!
I hope you decide to join us for the Christmas card club and get a head start on your holiday cards and a stress free Christmas season!
Place a minimum $60 order, online, using host code S9WDEAKZ,
between November 30th, 2023 and December 30th, 2023
and I'll send you a tutorial full of 16 project ideas to inspire your next crafty session.