- This event has passed.
The Treasures Stampers Leadership Team is excited to be hosting our 5th online, coast-to-coast crafting event – the Holiday Extravaganza! We’d love for you to join us on Saturday October 2nd. for a whole day of fun crafting and discovery – something new presented each hour.
Your registration for this full-day online event includes:
- 18 project presentations featuring the new “Gingerbread & Peppermint” suite of products
- 6 fabulous Make & Takes projects that you will make with us during live instruction on Facebook.
- Six presentations showing you of this fabulous suite of products.
- 6 holiday favourites videos leading up to the day of the event
- A Fun “Mystery Stamping” session using supplies you already have.
- Access to a private FB group and event website where everything will be posted – all videos, tutorial PDFs including measurements, and photos of our samples.
You have four great choices to participate:
- Get FREE event access and a make & take kit by ordering the Frosted Gingerbread bundle and Adorning Designs Decorative Masks ($77.50). Already own this suite? Place an equivalent order (before shipping & taxes) from my online store. If you’d like this option, just click register now and order your product here.
- Please use this class host code when you place your order: AZGTVCPS.
- Get FREE event access and a Make & Take kit by joining my team
- Pay $39.95 for a Make & Take kit and online access (available ONLY in Canada!).
- Pay $39.95 CAD for online access only, available to crafters anywhere in the world
The Make & Take projects, and most of the other projects presented at the event will all be using the Frosted Gingerbread bundle 156807 and the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks (156328). Your Make & Take kit will include all the necessary paper product and embellishments, but you will need stamps and ink. While the Frosted Gingerbread bundle is the recommended set, you can easily substitute any similar sets you already own. Deadline for the make & take kits is September 19th, 2021.
If you are unable to attend the event on the day, or all day, no worries. All the content will remain in the private Facebook group and on our event website, and be accessible at any time in the future!