- This event has passed.
Let’s Get Crafty at the Art Barn
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Let’s Get Crafty at the Art Barn events offer you the opportunity to attend as a cropper and craft all day and/or attend a class (or two). Mark your calendars for September 9th!
Crop Only Option – $95
Enjoy a 6 foot table of crafting space and the opportunity to craft from 10am to 9pm! This is the perfect opportunity to catch up on some crafty projects. Maybe you’ve got some class kits you haven’t had a chance to finish or just want some dedicated crafty time. Space is limited for this option so register early.
- $35 goodie bag
- make & takes (box with 3 cards)
- snacks, water & coffee
- a couple little extra gifts from me
- door prizes & more
- special pricing on classes
Pearlized Enamel Effects Card Class – Sept. 9th at 1pm
In this class we’ll be creating 4 cards using the Pearlized Enamel Effects and I’ll be sharing 5 different ways you can use this fabulous product! Your class fee of $45 ($35 for croppers) includes:
- a package of the pearlized enamel effects (note if you already own this product you can substitute it for something of equal or lesser value)
- pre cut supplies to create all 4 cards and envelopes
- tips & tricks on using the Pearlized Enamel Effects
- you use my stamps & ink but a basic tool kit will be required (list of supplies will be sent prior to the event)
Rustic Harvest Scrapbook Class – Sept. 9th at 6:30pm
In this class we’ll create 3 beautiful fall themed scrapbook layouts using the Rustic Harvest suite of products. These layouts are perfect to document your favourite things about fall, outdoor photos or even thanksgiving photos. Layouts include a 2-page layout, a single page layout. Plus the tutorial includes a bonus single page layout.
Your class fee of $45 ($35 for croppers) includes:
- 1/2 package of the Rustic Harvest DSP
- a package of the Leaf Labels & Amber Gems
- All additional supplies needed to create the three layouts
- use of all my stamps & inks
- a basic tool kit will be required (list of supplies will be sent prior to the event)
I Want It All Option – $150
Want to do it all? Then this option is for you! You’ll receive the perks of being a cropper, over $75 in product, a level 1 SAB product, participate in both classes and save money!
Live in Canada but can’t attend?
You can get the I want it all option shipped to you for $125! This includes over $75 in product, gifts, make & takes, the kits and pdf for both of the classes plus your choice of a level 1 SAB product (no 12×12 dsp). This option also includes shipping!
Live outside of Canada?
Purchase the an all access virtual pass for just $60. This will include tutorials for the make & takes (box & 3 cards), the Pearlized Enamel Effects class and the Rustic Harvest Scrapbook class. Tutorials will be emailed the week of September 5th.
- deadline to register is August 21st
- click the appropriate link above to register, I will contact you to arrange payment
- payment can be made by etransfer or I can send you a PayPal link
- if the to go option is chosen everything will be mailed out September 8th
- the event will be held at the Sherwood Park Art Society (590 Broadmoor Blvd)
- if you register for one or both classes only, please arrive about 10 minutes prior to class time
I look forward to crafting with you at this fabulous venue!