- This event has passed.
August Kit Night
August 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Looking for some dedicated creative time? Come join me at my August kit night! Kit night is a new event that will be held the last Wednesday of every other month. Mark your calendars for a fun crafty session!
What is kit night?
Kit night is an opportunity for us to gather online to craft together & visit. Everyone works on their own projects. This means you can choose the kit that suits you best!
It doesn’t matter where in Canada you live, you can join us on Zoom for a fun crafty session.
- Kits help to inspire creative confidence. They are a quick & easy way to get a creative fix.
- You can choose the kit you want from a wide variety of options designed for different occasions and styles.
- Kits are perfect for new crafters.
- Kits are great for those who have time and/or space limitations and don’t want to collect crafting supplies. Everything comes in a pretty little box!
- Kits are a great way for new crafters to test drive the Stampin’ Up! creative experience.
How can I participate in kit night?
There are several different ways you can participate in kit night.
- Make a purchase from my Canadian online store this month using the monthly host code F4GVK4HA. It can be for anything but be sure to check out our kits collection. New kits are always being added. You can find the currently available kits here.
- Be one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers. Paper Pumpkin is a monthly crafty subscription. Every month you get a box delivered to you with all the supplies you need to create beautiful projects. All my Paper Pumpkin subscribers will automatically receive an invite to attend. Kit night is the perfect opportunity to work on that months kit or catch up on some others. Become a subscriber today!
- Treasure Stampers team members can join us for free. Purchase a kit and join us online for some fun! Join my Canadian Stampin’ Up! team today to receive your invitation.
I’m so excited to be adding this crafty session into my regular mix of classes. I’d love to have you join me!