- This event has passed.
Brightest Glow Christmas Card Class To Go
October 10 @ 11:30 pm
Get a jump start on creating your Christmas cards so you’ll have them ready to mail in December by joining the Brightest Glow Christmas card class to go. The Brightest Glow will soon become your favourite Christmas greeting set. With 12 sentiments in a variety of fonts, there’s something for everyone!
The Brightest Glow Christmas card class is the fourth of six, in our Christmas Card series. This series will help you get your holiday cards created well in advance of the busy holiday season. All the cards are easy to reproduce. If you love a specific design, you can easily create more of those using the measurements and video in the pdf that you’ll receive.
How the Christmas Card Club works:
- Each month you’ll receive a package from me that includes all the consumable pieces you need to create that months cards (card stock, dsp, die cut or embossed pieces and any ribbon or embellishments) plus a little thank you gift (value between $8-$12).
- Every month we’ll make 6 cards with the kits sent to you. 3 different cards, 2 of each.
- All the cards for that month will feature a stamp set or bundle.
- Octobers cards will feature the Brightest Glow stamp set (p. 33 of the JD Mini Catalogue)
- Participate in all 6 months and you’ll receive a gift from me at the end of the 6 months.
- PDF with photos, measurements and links to the videos will be sent out when the class kits ship. Create the cards when you it works best for you.
How can you participate?
There are two ways that you can participate.
- Place a minimum $60 order (before shipping & taxes), online (or by email), using the monthly Christmas Card Club host code and your kits are sent to you for free. Use host code SGAYKCFA for October.
- Or pay a $35 class fee (payment can be made by Etransfer or PayPal).
- Part of the Treasure Stampers team? Purchase your class kit for just $15.
- Live outside Canada? You can participate too! Purchase the tutorial for $20.
- Stamps & ink are not included. For this class you’ll need the Brightest Glow stamp set and the following supplies: VersaMark ink; Gold Embossing Powder and Heat Tool
- You aren’t required to participate each month but if you participate in all 6, you’ll receive a gift from me in December!
- Deadline to participate is October 10th, 2022.
- Kits will be mailed as soon as they are ready. You can expect them before the end of October.
- Anyone across Canada can participate!
It’s amazing what you can create with some pretty paper and a greeting set! I’m confident you’ll love the cards that we create in the Brightest Glow Christmas card class.
Until next time,