Today I’m sharing the Delicate Dahlias card that I created for a few of my team members this month.
This stamp set is one of the sets you can earn for free with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration. It is such a beautiful stamp set.
I needed to keep this one simple because I had several to make. It was a bit of a struggle deciding where to put the greeting. I ended up using one of the label shapes from the Pretty Pillowbox Dies and then cut it in half. To dress it up a bit I cut a small piece of the just jade & gold ribbon, folded it in half and frayed the ends. I love how it turned out.
- Polished Pink: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Just Jade: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5-1/4” for the inside; 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” and 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” for die cutting
- Ribbon: 2”
- Gilded Gems: x3
- Stamp large floral image from the Delicate Dahlias stamp set multiple times, using polished pink ink, on the smaller piece of vanilla card stock.
- Fill in some of the empty spaces with the leaf image and just jade ink.
- Remove the cap on the brush end of the dark basic black Stampin’ Blend and tap it with the bone folder to create a fine splatter on the background of stamped vanilla piece.
- Add that to the just jade and that to the polished pink card front.
- Die cut the label from the Pretty Pillow Box Dies and cut it in half.
- Stamp ‘You Inspire Me’ with memento ink onto half of the label
- Fray both ends of the ribbon, fold it in half, and attach it to the upper right corner of the vanilla cardstock.
- Add the stamped label piece over top of the ribbon using dimensionals.
Hope you enjoyed todays Delicate Dahlias card. Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my online store.