You don’t have to spend a lot of time on a card for it to be beautiful. The card I’m sharing today was one of the make and takes at my catalogue launch and really highlights the new in colour Rococo Rose. You could replicate this card in any of the new in colours and it would be stunning!
You know I love my note cards and envelopes so that’s what we used as our base. I’ve included a full supply list at the bottom of this post.
Whisper White Note Card: this is your card base
Rococo Rose: 2″ x 4 1/4″
Basic Black: 1 3/8″ scallop circle
Whisper White: scrap for stamping
Vellum: two daisy shapes
Rococo Rose Ribbon: two 1 1/2″ lengths
- Stamp the daisy image with rococo rose ink all over the card front.
- Punch the end of the rococo rose card stock using the triple banner punch. Add this to the card front.
- Use your bone folder to curl up the flower petals. Attach the two daisies together off centring them.
- Stamp the greeting using memento black ink onto the scrap of whisper white card stock. Punch out using the 1 1/4″ circle punch.
- Add the greeting to the black scallop circle and that to the centre of the daisies using dimensionals.
- Attach the ribbon to the card front as shown and then add the daisy over top.
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop online.
Also used the retired 1 1/4″ circle punch.