For todays project I’m sharing this beautiful Butterfly Brilliance thank you card I created for a mood board challenge over in my membership group. I love how it turned out!
There are so many fun layers on the card!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and scraps for stamping
- Flirty Flamingo: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ – die cut the 2 largest label shapes from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and the second smallest solid butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies
- Daffodil Delight: scrap for die cutting the smallest solid butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies
- Daffodil Ruched Ribbon (retiring May 3rd, 2021): 12″ – cut the seam off one long end and separate the fibres
- Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles
I used sponge daubers and daffodil delight and flirty flamingo ink to ink up the centre butterfly. I love using this technique for the butterflies in this set.
The ‘Thank You So Much’ greeting comes from a new stamp set called Inspired Thoughts. I think it’s my favourite greeting set from the new catalogue. It’s also the greeting set we’ll be using at our upcoming Annual Catalogue Extravaganza. You can find all the info on how to participate here.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.
In addition to the following supplies, I also used a new stamp set called Inspired Thoughts that will be available to purchase on May 4th, 2021 when the catalogue goes live.