Are you a washi tape lover? I certainly am. When Stampin’ Up! first started carrying it, I loved the idea of it but was unsure of how to use it. But now that I’ve jumped right in, I use it ALL the time! I love that SU! has washi tape to match some of their patterned paper and product lines – it makes coordinating your projects so easy!
The strips on this card are both washi tape. I could have used patterned paper but washi tape is so much easier! I even added a strip to the envelope to dress it up, isn’t it cute?!
Here are a few other uses for washi tape:
- borders or strips on scrapbook pages
- cover scraps of cardstock and then punch or die cut with desired shape – makes fun card/scrapbook page accents
- planner pages
- decorate blank notebook pages
- create little banners for straws or cupcake pics
- cover a light switch cover
- cover the keys on your keyboard
- decorate plain boxes
- make plastic utensils pretty with strips of washi
- seal cello bags
- label plastic containers at a potluck
- cover clothespins
- wrap around the base of a tealight
- label storage bins
I could go on and on – the ideas are endless! Just search washi tape on Pinterest and discover a lot more.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the photos for more information, pricing or to place an order.