Good morning! I have a super cute project to share with you today that was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. All the pieces except the white cardstock and the button are from the April 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit.
So I took the card bases and cut them in half to create the jacket front for the pocket. To create the shirt:
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 5-3/8″ piece of white cardstock.
- Score it at 5/8″ from one of the short sides
- Cut along the score line 5/8″ in on either side
- Find the centre point on the score line and fold the right collar in towards the centre point of the score line
- Repeat with the left flap
- Stick it down with a couple dimensionals
- Add the bow tie
Thanks to my monthly Paper Pumpkin kit, I have my Father’s day cards and a couple masculine birthday cards done a month early! If you aren’t already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I’d encourage you to give it a try.
Have a creative day!