Admit it: you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, I know I do! By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper – purchase 3 packages of select DSP and get one FREE during the month of July! This sale includes select DSP from the annual catalogue (see list below). To celebrate, I’ll be highlighting a few of the different dsp packs on my blog and in my Friday Facebook Live videos, all month long. I hope you’ll follow along!
Before we take a look at which dsp packs are included in the special, lets take a look at a beautiful card my friend Lorna designed using the Garden Impressions dsp and the Abstract Impressions bundle.
This card is a pocket card, the insert pulls out so that you can write your greeting on it. Another simple fun fold. To create the card:
- Score a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock at 1 1/4″ and 5 1/2″ from one of the short ends.
- Fold the 5 1/2″ score line like a mountain fold and the 1 1/4″ score line like a valley fold.
- Add a 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″piece of melon mambo cardstock at the top of the long piece of white cardstock. This will be the top of the inside of your pocket.
- Use the detailed trio punch to punch the corners of the 1 1/4″ white flap.
- Stamp desired greeting with melon mambo ink onto the 1 1/4″flap.
- Add a 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of melon mambo under where the flap will fold down so that you see melon mambo peeking through your punched corners. Just line it up with the score line.
- Use dimensionals to hold the flap down.
- Add a 3″ x 4 1/4″ piece of the garden impressions dsp just below the flap that folds down.
- Use dimensionals to close the pocket. Two mini dimensionals just at the top of the pocket will do the trick.
- Die cut the butterfly from the springtime impressions thinlits, from whisper white cardstock. Add it to the front of the pocket using dimensionals.
- Fold a 1 1/2″ piece of the 1/8″ white ribbon in half and tuck it under the butterfly using a mini glue dot to adhere.
- Add three of the clear faceted gems (1 in each size).
- Stamp the top of a 3 1/4″ x 5″ piece of whisper white cardstock, with the two step flower from the abstract impressions stamp set. Both images were stamped with melon mambo, however the larger, more solid image, was stamped off on scrap paper before stamping onto the top of the tag.
- Use the detailed trio punch to punch a hole in the top of the tag and insert a 4″ piece of white polka dot tulle ribbon.
- Wrap a piece of 1/8 white ribbon around it and tie a bow. Insert it into the pocket and you are done!
I’m happy to say that this Garden Impressions dsp is one of the dsp packs that you can choose as part of the Buy 3, Get 1 Free. Here’s the list of the rest of the Designer Series Paper packs that are part of the promotion.
And because it’s so hard to tell what the patterns look like in the catalogue, check out this video. It will give you a better idea of what they look like.
Have a creative day!
Abstract Impression Pocket Card Supply List: