Laura and I are SO excited to announce this months class in the mail – the Witty-Cisms card class to go. This witty set is so much fun – with its cute sayings and images. But what I love most about this class is that it’s perfect for stampers of all ages!
Most of us currently have more time on our hands than normal. Maybe you have little ones (or bigger ones) at home? This would be a wonderful project to do with them! What a great way to spend a couple hours together!
Here’s how it will work…
- You place your order online using host code UGZB6QDU. You will need to order the items listed below. If you already own these items, you are welcome to order anything else just as long as it comes to a minimum of $50.50 before shipping & tax and is using the class host code (UGZB6QDU).
- Witty-Cisms Stamp Set (151686) – $30
- Scallop Note Cards (149610) – $11
- Basic Sequins (146933) – $9.50
- Your order will be delivered directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
- You can expect a package from me in the mail that will include all the pre cut pieces to create 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs).
- By email, you’ll also receive a pdf that includes photos of the projects, a supply list, measurements and links to 5 separate videos showing you how the projects go together.
Note: if you are local to me and would like to pick up the supplies and kit contact me to register.
to receive these card kits shipped to you free!
Don’t forget to use the class host code UGZB6QDU.
You will also need the following in order to complete the cards in this class:
- Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends in the following colours or some way to colour in the images: Balmy Blue Combo (148544); Crumb Cake Combo (144601); Flirty Flamingo Combo (147278); Gray Granite Combo (148537); Mint Macaron Combo (147283)
- Adhesives and clear blocks (Clear Block I highly recommended)
Class registration closes April 12th!
Kits will ship the last week of April.
This class is great for all levels of stampers!