Todays project is this Window Wishes hey there card with a simple fun fold. Although the Window Wishes bundle is a more holiday themed set, I wanted to show you that you can use it all year long by simply adding in some different greetings and embellishments.
The fold is a simple gate fold card. One of my favourite go to fun folds. I really wanted to give the window a realistic feel to it so I used a window sheet to give the appearance of a window pane. It’s hard to see in the photo but looks great in person.
Check out the video to see how this card comes together.
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 2-1/8″ from either long end
- Basic White: 3″ x 4″ for window frame and ledge; another 3″ x 4″ for the background and scraps for stamping
- Calypso Coral: 1-1/2″ x 2″
- Basic Black: 3″ x 4″
- Window Sheet: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Gingham Cottage DSP: 2″ x 5-3/8″ (x2)
There’s still time to register for the Window Wishes class to go. Find all the details at the link below.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.