It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a layout with you and to be honest, I haven’t done any memory keeping since my retreat in October! I’m missing it! To fix that I’ve set aside the next three Fridays (today included) to spend the whole day memory keeping. I should have lots to share with you in the new year.
Today’s layout is the traditional layout we created at last months Project Life club. Each month we create 4 pocket pages and 1 traditional layout all using the kit club members received their first month. It’s fun to see just how far you can stretch one kit.
In the Hello Lovely PL accessory pack, there are a few die-cut specialty cards, one of them being this floral image. I used it as a stencil and sponged the design a couple times onto a piece of white cardstock. The layout is so simple but this pop of color from the flowers is a nice touch. And is just another way to stretch your supplies.
All the photos are 3″x4″ so that they match the size of the card. And the black strip along the bottom of the photos is the washi tape that comes in the accessory pack. These photos were taken just after my daughter was diagnosed as celiac. We had visited Kinnikinnick Foods for the first time and then tried Love Pizza. Love Pizza was delicious and we were so happy to see how careful they were when they prepared Jordyn’s meal. We have since been back many times! If you are in the Edmonton, or surrounding area, and haven’t tried it yet, I definitely recommend it. So delicious.
If you are interested in beginning your Project Life journey or are looking for some time to get your photos into albums, consider joining the next round of Project Life club, beginning January 2017. We will be using the All Year Long card collection. I’ve filmed a video sharing the card collection, accessory pack and a little about what you can expect as a club member.
Join the Project Life club and preserve those memories so that you and your family can enjoy reliving those moments.
Here’s a breakdown of what you get with the next round of Project Life club:
- Meet once/month for 4 months (Jan. to April) – that’s just a couple hours each month! And if you don’t live in town, that’s OK I film a video each month covering what we talk about and any special details, tips and tricks or instructions that are needed.
- First month fee of $75 covers:
- the All Year Long card collection ($21)
- the All Year Long accessory pack ($24)
- Design 1 pocket pages ($9.25)
- Variety pack 2 pocket pages ($9.25) and
- your choice of Sale-a-Bration item
- Each month after that is just $15 or free with a $35 order
- We will make one 12×12 layout and 4 pocket pages all using the supplies from the first class and a few extras. T’hat’s two 2-page spreads each month! That’s a lot of memories captured.
If you are in Canada and are interested in joining, send me an email and I’ll sign you up!
Have a creative day!