Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian readers! I hope you’ve enjoyed the long weekend, great food and lots of family time!
Today I thought I’d share a cute project that I received at our last team meeting swap. This adorable little treat bag was created by Tammy Boutin using lots of the great new Halloween products from the Holiday Catalogue and it’s simple to make!
Here’s how to create the box:
- Start with a 6 x 12″ piece of cardstock.
- Score at 1-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 7″ and 11″ from one short end
- Rotate 90 degrees and score at 1-1/2″
- Trim up to the 1-1/2″ score line on each of the score lines
- Cut out the last piece that measures 1-1/2″ x 1″. We don’t need that piece.
- Use tear tape or fast fuse to assemble the box
- Tip: Decorate before putting it
together. The dsp at the top is 3/4″ x 4″.
Here’s a photo of what it looks like once you’ve cut and scored it. Thanks Tammy for providing this!
Have a creative week!