It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$65.00 CAD
Here’s a video that goes into the details and gives you a look at the product. This product is going to be AMAZING! I can’t wait to get one.
Now you’re probably thinking…
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
The launch will feature three reservation windows – the first one starts tomorrow. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last. I’m thinking these will go quickly – especially during the first window. I suggest making your reservation early!
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
The first reservation window opens on Thursday November 16th at 2pm (MST) and is only open while supplies last. To reserve your Stamparatus visit my online store during the reservation window and click on the Stamparatus link (Note: the link will not show up until the reservation window opens).
As a thank you to all those who reserve a Stamparatus through my websit, I will offer a FREE class (in person & online), once the product has shipped. This class will show you how to take advantage of all the features of this fabulous tool! Ack! I can’t wait!!! Be sure to send me an email after you’ve reserved your tool so that I can add you to my class list!
Have a creative day!