I completely forgot to add the Thinlit Card Dies to the what’s going on for August post. These are fabulous – I can’t wait to play with them.
Thinlits Card Dies
more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our
amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips
in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$40.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$40.95|
There are some products you just have to see in action before you
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile
With the number of dies you’re getting, plus the die that creates the
card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an
interactive card! Imagine the adorable announcements, invitations or Christmas cards you could create with these!
The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different
kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few
suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
Here’s a video created by Stampin’ Up! that gives you a better idea of how they work.
Thanks again for stopping by!