Today I’m sharing a fun Sweetest Cherries birthday card with a fun lollipop created with our in colour bakers twine! What a fun birthday card this is! I combined the bakers twine lollipop idea with the Sweetest Cherries bundle. They pair perfectly.
How to create the lollipop:
- Cover a scrap piece of white cardstock with tear & tape
- Die cut a circle in desired size
- Peel the backing on the tear & tape
- Tie a knot at the end of the bakers twine and add it to the centre of the circle.
- Start winding the twine around the knot.
- Once you have the desired amount of that colour, trim the end.
- Start the next colour just butting up the ends of each colour
- Repeat until the circle is fully covered
- Add a toothpick behind using mini glue dots
- Pop it up on your card front using dimensionals.
This is such a fun way to use bakers twine! Wouldn’t it be fun as an accent on a scrapbook layout?!
You can find another bakers twine idea in this post.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more. In addition to the supplies listed below, I also used a toothpick.