Wow! I can’t believe we are nearing the end of the month and that means the end of my focus on memory keeping. I can’t believe how much I’ve accomplished by simply making these blog series posts a priority. I really had a lot of fun with this – perhaps it will be a yearly thing;) In the meantime, you can count on a memory keeping post on Mondays for Memory Keeping Monday. This allows me to continue to share what I love and forces me to keep scrapbooking!!
But we aren’t done yet. I have a couple more things to share with you. Today’s video is all about Stampin’ Up!’s pocket page options. It seems like an odd video but I think it’s still worth watching. In it I share the divided pages we offer but also show a few examples of how I’ve used them – including the 6×8 pockets! Just because they are smaller doesn’t mean you can’t use those little ones in your 12×12 albums!
You can find all the pocket page options on page 167 of the annual catalogue but I thought I’d list them here for easy reference.
- Design 1 – #135295 – $9.25 (12 pages of all the same design)
- Variety Pack 1 – #135294 – $9.25 (2 each of 6 designs)
- Variety Pack 2 – #138471 – $9.25 (4 each of 3 designs)
- Variety Pack 6×8 – #135297 – $8.00 (12 each of 5 different designs)
- *NEW* Variety Pack 2 6×8 – #142010 – $8.00 (4 each of 3 designs)
- 12×12 Page Protectors – #135296 – $9.25 (12 pages)
Have a creative day!
Only a couple days left to get the exclusive limited time offer Thoughtful Branches bundle!