Stampin’ Up! has come out with a new type of stamp! They’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And they’ve found it. They’re excited to announce that they now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to their stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Their top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of their firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in their traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
Check out this adorable new set!
Click here to view the flyer.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, they hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time they don’t plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
I’m so excited about this! Can’t wait to try them out. Thanks for stopping by today.