The next reservation period opens at 2pm today (December 5th) and will be open until December 30th. Stampin’ Up! has decided to do things a little differently since their allotted amount sold out within 15 minutes last time! First of all I want to let you know that this will be your LAST opportunity to order this product until it is released in the new annual catalogue in June! So be sure to reserve one between December 5th and 30th!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$65.00 CAD
Here’s a video that goes into the details and gives you a look at the
product. This product is going to be AMAZING! I can’t wait to get one.
Anyone who reserves their Stamparatus, through my online store, during this (and the previous) reservation period will be invited to attend a FREE class, which will also be offered online for those who can’t attend in person! BUT you need to let me know that you reserved yours because I don’t receive any kind of notification!
Here are a few things you need to know about this reservation period:
- There is a limit of one Stamparatus reservation/person (customer or demonstrator) with this round.
- Stampin’ Up! will leave the window open from 2pm December 5th until the 30th whether they sell 100 tools or 100,000 tools!
- This will be your LAST opportunity to reserve the Stamparatus. After the window closes, it will not be offered again until it is released in the next annual catalogue in June!
- Stamparatuses reserved during this window will begin shipping March 19th and will ship as the orders were received and will continue to ship out as stock arrives.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from
our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your
credit card and shipping information is correct.
Now you’re probably thinking…
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
Information you may find helpful:
The last reservation window opens on Tuesday December 5th at 2pm (MST) and is only open until December 30th. To reserve your Stamparatus visit my online store
during the reservation window and click on the Stamparatus link (Note:
the link will not show up until the reservation window opens).
As a thank you to all those who reserve a Stamparatus through my website,
I will offer a FREE class (in person & online), once the product
has shipped. This class will show you how to take advantage of all the
features of this fabulous tool! Ack! I can’t wait!!! Be sure to send me an email after you’ve reserved your tool so that I can add you to my class list!
Have a creative day!