Single Stamps Stampin’ Up! is trying out something new! I’m excited to offer you the chance to buy single pieces from these select stamp sets: Word Play, Perfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings. The offer will be available now through January 2, 2013.
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers (below).
- These won’t be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to buy a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyers.
- There’s no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This offer is not available in Quebec.
- Remember that this is a pilot program, so take advantage of it while you can!
New Lower Print Pricing
I’m happy to let you know that Stampin’ Up! has lowered all of their My Digital Studio print product prices-permanently! That’s right. Now you can print your photobooks, cards, calendars, and other projects for less. You’ll notice some have even been lowered up to 50 percent! The quality of our print products is top in the industry, and now our prices are competitive with the other big online printing companies too! See the new prices here.
They’ve also improved our shipping costs by simplifying them. They used to charge a small “split shipping fee” for orders that had both print products and traditional Stampin’ Up! products, but they’ve done away with that.
New Design Features in MDS 2Along with lowering print prices, they’ve added four more of the MDS 2 design features:
- CROP PUNCHES: Show off part of the punch and hide the rest
- PAPER RIP OPTION: Create torn edges with Designer Series Paper, card stock, and photos
- IMPORT FROM OTHER PROJECT: Toggle between projects to import elements onto current project
- MULTIPLE PAGE VIEW OPTIONS: View your page with trimmed bleed areas (in addition to viewing in single pages and spreads)
Thanks for checking in – I’ll be back in a bit with a project to share!