Today I’m sharing a couple simple Christmas cards using the forever gold specialty dsp. This dsp is so beautiful and really doesn’t require too much in order to create beautiful cards.
The forever gold specialty dsp isn’t necessarily something we would turn to for Christmas cards but I love to look at my products and see their versatility. The gold elements in this package are ideal for any occasion. That’s one of the great things about todays projects – if you don’t need Christmas cards, simply change out the greetings and the dsp and you can turn them into thank you cards, thinking of you or even birthday cards!
This is one of the cards I created on todays Facebook live (replay below). And here’s another version of it with a different mat.
- Merry Merlot: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ ; 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ embossed with the subtle folder
- Old Olive: 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside and a scrap for the greeting
What a difference just that minor change makes don’t you think?
The forever gold dsp has these beautiful leafy shapes in it. I used the circular shaped one to create this second card.
- Garden Green: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″; 4″ x 5 1/4″ and scrap
- Poinsettia Place DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and 1″ x 4″
- Poppy Parade: 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside and scrap for greeting
Here’s an alternate just using a different shape. Again just making that minor change makes the card look so different.
If you’d like to catch the replay, here it is.
There’s still time to purchase a Beary Comforting kit
in support of the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Giant Year-End Clearout
Have a creative day!
Click the photos to find out more information or to shop my Canadian online store.