Not a stamper? Todays project is for you! It’s a simple card with no stamping! I am a stamper at heart but I LOVE how this card turned out, despite it not having any stamping:)
Our Memories & More card packs are perfect for making quick, easy and beautiful cards. I simply added a few coordinating products to the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack and this is the result.
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
- Petal Pink: ½” x 2 ¾”
- Vellum: 1 ½” circle
- Linen Ribbon: 6”
- Linen Thread: 8”
- Find the 3” x 4” card with the magnolias on it in the Memories & More card pack and add it to the early espresso cardstock.
- Add that to the center of the card base.
- Cut the vellum circle in half and add it to the magnolia card.
- Angle cut the right side of the petal pink cardstock and add that to the bottom of the ½ circle.
- Fold the linen ribbon in half and add it to the card front using mini glue dots.
- Choose the desired sentiment from the sticker sheet in the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack and add it to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add one of the magnolia stickers to the top of the ribbon.
- Tie a bow from the linen thread and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a creative day.
Click on any of the images for more information or to shop my Canadian online store.