Today I’m sharing a simple card using the Hydrangea Hill DSP. This card really shines thanks to the beautiful patterned paper.
The only stamping I did on this card is the greeting. Otherwise everything comes from the beautiful patterned paper.
- Seaside Spray: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” (x2) one for the outside mat and one for the inside; 1” x 4”
- Vellum: 2-1/4” circle
- Hydrangea Hill DSP: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” and a fussy cut floral image
- Seaside Spray Scalloped Ribbon: 4”
- Stamp desired greeting using Memento ink onto the left side of the white cardstock strip.
- Adhere the scalloped ribbon to the bottom of the stamped strip using seal adhesive.
- Add the larger piece of patterned paper to one of the white layers and add that to the center of the card front.
- Using seal adhesive add the vellum circle to the lower right part of the card front.
- Add the greeting strip over top of the vellum circle, leaving the top half of the circle showing.
- Fussy cut desired image from one of the patterned papers and add it to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add three of the blue pastel pearls.
- Add the second piece of white cardstock to the inside of the card.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.