Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was fabulous! I hosted my very first planner meet up, it was so much fun! There were 24 beautiful planner girls enjoying some dedicated planning time. I loved seeing all the different ways that everyone uses their planners and how everyone decorates them. I didn’t get much of a chance to do any planning myself but am inspired to take some time this week to play.
I love to plan ahead and this layout is definitely planning ahead. It’s all ready for some 2017 holiday photos to be added. I love how it turned out. Here are a few tips on recreating this layout:
- Base is a piece of crumb cake cardstock.
- I used a whisper white craft ink pad and just swiped it across the cardstock multiple times to create the smudged look in the background.
- The little cluster of snowflakes is from the Carols of Christmas stamp set and was stamped using black ink.
- The scalloped border was created using the scallop edge framelit from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
- The thin white layer in between the scallop border and the patterned paper is actually dazzling diamonds glimmer paper.
- DSP is from the Merry Music Specialty paper pack.
- The ‘Season’ is one of the stamps from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set just inked with a basic black marker.
- ‘OF’ is stamped using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set using crumb cake cardstock.
- ‘Joy’ is from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set.
- Black strip measures 3-1/4″ x 9-1/2″ and is meant to hold three 3×3 photos.
I am loving all the black, white and old olive color combination and you can’t go wrong with throwing in a bit of crumb cake!
Have a creative day!
Free Card Kits
$50 (before shipping & tax) using host code B379EYVP and you’ll
receive these two card kits along with a thank you card as a thank you
from me! Visit my online store.
Season of Joy Supply List: