Today I’ve got a beautiful Seaside Bay birthday card tutorial to share with you. We’ve got several items in the annual catalogue that work well with the Seaside Bay bundle and By the Bay suite. Including the Seashells 3D embossing folder used on this project.
- Flirty Flamingo CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”;
- Basic White CS: 2 x 5 ¼”; 2 ½ ; x 3 ¾” (for label), scrap for stamping
- DSP: 2 x 5 ¼”;
- Gold Foil: ½ x 5 ¼”; 2 ½ x 3 ¾”;
- Sahara Sand CS: scrap
- Emboss basic white piece. Adhere to the right side of the card front.
- Adhere a gold foil strip to the right side of the DSP. Adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Die cut the stitched rectangle from a basic white piece. Stamp a seashells/sand image on the bottom with crumb cake ink. Stamp a sentiment on top in night of navy ink.
- Adhere stitched rectangle to the gold piece. Add to the middle of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp a crab in flirty flamingo ink. Die cut. Also die cut short and tall grasses from a Sahara sand CS.
- Adhere grasses to the left side of the stitched rectangle. Add a crab with dimensionals to the bottom left corner.
- Tie a bow and add below the stitched rectangle with a glue dot.
- Add 3 pearls.
If you’d like more inspiration using the Seaside Bay bundle, be sure to check out my current class to go. You can find all the details here.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more information about any of these products.