Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global July 2020 blog hop. This month our theme is monochromatic and I can’t wait to see how everyone interpreted this theme.
According to the dictionary monochromatic means: containing or using only one colour. I knew I would have a hard time with just one colour so I decided to throw in a neutral and then shades of blue.
I love this sweet photo of my girl. The denim vest that she’s wearing was how I chose my colours. The dsp is from the Boho Indigo product medley. The paper in the medley is 6×6 paper but I chose a pattern that I could easily put two pieces together and it would look seamless.
One of the things that I am loving at the moment is the playful alphabet dies and foam adhesive sheets. Use these together and you get fabulous puffy letters. But if you want to step it up a notch, add a layer of shimmery crystal effects!
Take a look at how beautiful those letters are! The crystal effects adds just a little shimmer and some gloss and a definite WOW!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Be sure to check out the other blogs participating in the Scrapbooking Global July 2020 blog hop to see how they interpreted our theme. Click the next button to see what Denise Cox created for the hop.
If you aren’t yet a member of the Scrapbooking Global – Stampin’ Up! Facebook group, be sure to request membership, you will definitely be inspired by all the beautiful layouts that are shared in the group!
Boho Indigo Mini Creative Retreat
Who is this event for? You and all your crafty friends! Invite your crafty friends and meet some new ones. Anyone, anywhere can participate.
When? Saturday August 22nd – 10am to 9pm but don’t worry if you can’t attend. All the information will be available in a private Facebook group for you to access whenever it’s convenient for you.
Where? from the comfort of your own home
What can you expect?
- 2 project demonstrations via Facebook live
- 8 project ideas with videos
- Additional inspiration
- exclusive virtual crop (through Zoom)
- after the event, a pdf with photos of all the projects and links to the videos for you to reference over and over ($35 value)
Cost? There are two ways you can participate.
- Place an order online using the retreat host code M27NBN6Q of $95 or more (before shipping & taxes) and you can attend the event for FREE!
- or pay the $45 class fee. This gives you access to the private FB group and all the fun planned. Anyone world wide can participate using this option.
Payment can be made by etransfer, PayPal invoice, Visa or MCRD.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.