Do you have years of school photos to scrapbook? Today’s layout is a quick and easy one that will work for any grade! I got the idea to create a K – 6 border and then add more emphasis on the 3 to indicate the grade from a layout on Pinterest. I thought it was genius!
The inspiration as far as color and accents for this layout came right from my daughter’s shirt – pink/peach/silver butterflies. Here’s a quick list of supplies I used:
- Large numbers framelits (#140622)
- Layering oval framelits (#141706)
- Butterfly thinlits (#137360)
- Watercolor wings stamp set (#139424)
- Bitty butterfly punch (#129406)
- Colors: soft suede; peekaboo peach and flirty flamingo
Have a creative day!