Do you love to craft at home in your pajamas?
Love to craft at your own pace, stop when you want and just take your time?
Have you considered trying a class in the mail?
If not, this might be the one you want to try! This month’s class in the mail uses the uber cute Postcard Pals stamp set. This stamp set has the most adorable images in it. I think it’s one of my favorite ‘cute’ sets of all time!
- Postcard Pals stamp set ($27) (stamp set can be substituted with one of equal or lesser value if you already own it)
- A package of the twinkle backed sequins ($9.50)
- All pre-cut supplies to create all 4 cards
- Step-by-step instructions
- A link to a video with tips & tricks on how to assemble the projects
- Email me at email@example.com and let me know which option works best for you.
Deadline to register for the class in the mail is August 31st.
All supplies will be ordered September 1st.
Kits will be prepped and shipped, or ready for pick up by September 15th, at the latest.
- Tutorial only option will be emailed to you within 2 days of payment being received.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MCRD, etransfer or PayPal.
- Note: Options 1, 2 and 4 are only open to Canadian residents. Option 3 is available worldwide.
You don’t want to miss out on these beautiful cards! Sign up today!