If you’re looking for beautiful holiday cards, the Poinsettia Petals class in the mail is for you! This collection of products makes for the most stunning cards without much effort.
Check out the video where I share the details on how you can participate and a peek at the projects and the BONUS for participating in option 1.
Options for participating in the Poinsettia Petals class in the mail
Option 1 – I want it all
Order the Poinsettia Place Suite (155109), or product totalling a minimum of $128.50 before shipping & taxes, using the class host code SX7Z93HF. The Poinsettia Place suite includes the following products:
- Poinsettia Petals Bundle (155148)
- Beaded Pearls (153534)
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty DSP (153486)
- Poinsettia Place DSP (153487)
- Real Red Sheer Ribbon (153535)
These products will ship direct to you from SU! From me you’ll receive a package in the mail that includes:
- the kits to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- + 2 BONUS Slimline card kits!
- An emailed pdf with the measurements, photos and the links to videos showing you how to make the cards.
Option 2 – A Taste
Includes the following:
- 1/2 pkg of the Poinsettia Place DSP (cut down to 6″ x 12″ if shipping)
- 1/2 pkg of the Plush Poinsettia Specialty DSP (cut down to 6″ x 12″ if shipping)
- Beaded Pearls
- Real Red Sheer Ribbon
- Precut card kits to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- Emailed pdf with the measurements, photos and links to videos showing you how to make the cards
Cost is $55 (plus $10 shipping if needed).
Option 3 – Tutorial Only
The tutorial includes a pdf with measurements, photos and the links to videos showing you how to make the cards. This option is great if you live outside Canada and can’t participate in options 1 or 2. Cost is $20.
Option 4 – Treasure Stampers Team
This option is for members of the Treasure Stampers team only. The tutorial is free to team members. Treasure Stampers can purchase the class kit for $15. I’d love to have you join my team!
- Deadline to register is November 14th.
- Order will be placed on November 15th and, providing there are no back orders, kits will be prepped and ready for pick up, or shipped by November 26th
Supplies you’ll need to have on hand: Early Espresso, Real Red and Memento inks; Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, blocks and adhesives. For the bonus slimline cards you’ll also need whisper white ink.
I hope you choose to participate in this fun class in the mail. I know you’ll love the cards.
Have a creative day!