I’m excited to share the Ornate Garden early release! This vintage, floral suite will has cheerful spring theme – which is much needed after our recent dump of snow here in Edmonton! The variety and scope of its beautiful, coordinated product offering is incredible. Pick one or two of your favourites or grab the whole suite!
I have a beautiful tutorial for you featuring products from this new suite. And I’ll continue to share products with you over the next few weeks using many of the items in this suite. My favourite is the Ornate Thanks bundle!
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”); 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”; scrap
- Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 3 ¾” x 4 ½”
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 3”
- Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the flower image with Memento Black ink.
- Use the Blends Markers to colour in the image. Finish the colouring by around the outside of the image with the light Pool Party marker.
- Run the Granny Apple Green card stock through your die cutting machine with the embossing folder.
- With the border die, cut the edge of the Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Add the embossed cardstock to the card base.
- Attach the Early Espresso cardstock to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Attach the stamped image to the Daffodil edge. Then attach to the Early Espresso mat with dimensionals.
- Stamp the word “hello” with Early Espresso ink on the scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out the saying with your Paper Snips scissors.
- Attach the saying to the front of the card.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more information or to shop my Canadian online store.