It’s time to welcome the new in colours and the brand new Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue. Woot Woot!
First let’s talk about the new catalogue… So many great new products to inspire you. There are so many new things it’s hard to narrow it down. But here are my top 6 picks today (in no particular order). I couldn’t pick just 5 lol.
- Bird’s Eye View (p.48) – I’m not sure what it is about this set but it is the CUTEST! Love the eye glasses and the stack of books but those chunky birds are adorable.
- Paper Florist Dies (p. 165) – this is a stand alone die set that makes all types of flowers! Check out the back cover to see what it can do!
- Wanted to Say Dies (p. 167) – another stand alone die set with lots of scripty words. I’m always drawn to these types of sets.
- Nested Essentials Dies (p. 165) – because nested dies are the BEST!
- Timeless Arrangements (p. 160) – I love how you can use the dies to layer the leaves and florals. We are using this bundle at the May colour club class on Friday. I had so much fun playing with it and some new colour combos.
- Zoo Crew DSP (p. 132) – I didn’t think I needed this dsp until I saw it this weekend. It is SO cute! Each pattern has a different theme – for example there’s one with animals singing or playing different instruments. Can you get any cuter than a sloth meditating? It is stinkin cute!
If you don’t have a copy of the catalogue, you can view it online here. If you live in Canada, don’t have a demonstrator, and would like a hard copy, send me a message and I’d happily pop one in the mail for you.
2023-2025 In Colours
As many of you know, this year we had a colour refresh which means we’ve retired some colours, brought back some older colours and introduced some new colours. Here’s a quick run down on the new and returning colours.
- Lost Lagoon
- Pretty Peacock
- Fresh Freesia
- Lemon Lime Twist
- Berry Burst
- Blueberry Bushel
- Misty Moonlight
- Lemon Lolly
- Bubble Bath
- Azure Afternoon
- Pecan Pie
I’m so excited to see a few of these come back and I’m looking forward to playing with the new colours. But let’s talk about this years new in colours. WOW! SU! hit it out of the park with these colours. They are stunning!
These colours are on trend, muted and so different from last years bright, bold in colours. I am in love with them… ALL of them! Starting from the top left: Wild Wheat; Pebbled Path; Copper Clay; Boho Blue and Moody Mauve.
Which is your favourite?
Be sure to pop by often to see lots of inspiration using new products.
Until next time,