I really have a hard time getting a good shot of my scrapbook layouts! Does anyone have any tips?
This is one of the layouts I created for the January scrapbook club. It uses a lot of new product – both from the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions minis!
Here’s a list of what I used:
- Everyday Enchantment dsp – free with $60 order
- Fresh Vintage stamp set – free with $60 order
- Apothecary Art stamp set (WM 125525/CM 125527)
- Framelits Labels Collection (125598)
- Framelits Hearts Collection (125599)
- Outlined Occasions stamp set – free with $60 order
And that’s just the new stuff!
I love how the larges heart in the Framelits Hearts Collection is scalloped. It’s so pretty!
On this page I also used a brad from the Everyday Enchantment ribbon & brad pack (free with a $60 purchase).
Thanks for stopping by today! Remember today is the last day to enter to win the Birthday Blog Candy, I will be drawing the winner tomorrow (Saturday Feb. 11th).