Do you have the tv on, watch Netflix or Youtube videos while you craft? On the weekends when I’m home alone I sometimes do. I tend not to during the week. I think it’s because I consider that my work week and don’t think I would accomplish as much. My husband and daughter were away for the weekend and my son was busy so I was home alone much of the weekend. So I started watching process videos, well I wouldn’t necessarily say watched, it was more like background noise.
Once I finished the projects that had to be done, I pulled out some stuff to use for fun and created this Love this Photo layout. It uses a combination of a lot of different supplies. Some of Shimelle’s new Field Trip line, some Simple Stories, a bit of SU! dip and some stickers leftover from past SU! kits, and several other random things that I had been saving for just the right layout.
It’s so rare for me to use a piece of patterned paper as a background but I must say that I sure like it when I do. I think it just has to be the right paper.
Have a creative day!
Love this Photo Layout Supply List:
This list is not a full list. Some of the items I’ve had for so long I don’t remember where they are from. It just feels good to put them to use!
- Field Trip Embossed Puffy Stickers (American Crafts)
- Field Trip Stay Curious Patterned Paper (American Crafts)
- Sparkle City Painted Ladies (American Crafts)
- Simple Stories Say Cheese III 6×8 Pad
- Thickers Colorful Puffy Stickers (American Crafts)
- Title Builder Stamp Set (Elle’s Studio)
- Black Diagonal Striped Washi (retired SU!)
- Jet Black Staz On Ink (Stampin’ Up! #101406)
- Enamel shapes (retired SU!)