Did you know there are only 8 weeks until Christmas? Have you designed your Christmas cards yet? If not, check out today’s card – it’s a quick and easy card – perfect for mass production and doesn’t require a lot of supplies!
You could whip a bunch of these up in no time at all. Here’s the recipe…
- Card base is whisper white (5-1/2″x8-1/2″), scored at 4-1/4″
- Cherry cobbler 3-1/4″x4-1/4″ run through the big shot using the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder (116824).
- Cut a 1″x4-1/4″ piece of the Season of Style dsp (you can choose either the paper stack 132181 or the 12×12 sheets 132340). Add this to the left side of the embossed cherry cobbler cardstock.
- Cut a 1/4″x4-1/4″ piece of champagne glimmer paper (127885) and add it over top of the seam. Add this to the centre of the card front.
- Stamp the greeting from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set (WM 131826/CM 131829) using chocolate chip ink onto a strip of whisper white and punch it out using the 2-1/2″ circle punch (120906).
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.
- You are done!
Very few supplies are needed and they can be made up quickly! And to make it even quicker – Stampin’ Up! has introduced cut and ready card bases in a few colours. Talk about making things easy!
These cut and scored for you card bases come in a package of 20 and measure 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ (finished card size). Colour options:
- Whisper White 135804 – $5.95
- Very Vanilla 135805 – $5.95
- Crumb Cake 135806 – $5.95
- Smoky Slate 135807 – $5.95
- Cherry Cobbler 135808 – $5.95
- Old Olive 135809 – $5.95
- Pool Party 135810 – $5.95
I will definitely be picking up a few packages of these to have on hand. I love that it will save me time on cutting and scoring!
Thanks for stopping by today!