I’m so excited to announce a fun new class – Let’s Get Scrappy – Scrap Your Stash Series. This class will allow us to craft together in our own homes during this time of uncertainty.
The most common concerns I hear from crafters is “I have so much stuff” or “I don’t have time to use it”. With schools closed and many of us working from home and not venturing out unless necessary – now is the time to tackle some of those supplies.
Let’s use that pretty paper. Add those embellishments to our projects. Finish that spool of ribbon. And revisit our supplies with fresh eyes.
That is exactly what the Let’s Get Scrappy – Scrap Your Stash series will help you do! It will help you look at your supplies a little differently and maybe even help you use some of them up. There’s nothing quite like using up a role of washiest tape or package of pretty paper. It’s such a feeling of accomplishment.
Here’s what you can expect…
- Every Tuesday I will do a FB live (in a private group) sharing the supplies that I’ve pulled out for that week. I will give you suggestions on what to look for when you pull out your supplies.
- The intent is not for you to pull out the same supplies, although you can if you own them. You want to pull out the supplies that will work for you.
- On Wednesday I will do a FB live creating the project(s) using the supplies that I’ve gathered. And you can create right along with me, using your own supplies!
- On Thursday I will share a photo(s) of projects that I’ve created using some of the remaining products and/or the same project using different supplies. This reinforces the idea that you don’t NEED what I have in order to participate!
- To make the class even more fun, I’d love for you to share the supplies that you’ve pulled out to use that week AND share your finished project.
This is the perfect opportunity for us to craft together, from home, inspire one another and tackle some of those supplies that we’ve had sitting around for far too long. Let’s use those pretty products!
Check it out! This week over on my Stamped Treasures FB page, I’ll be doing a free week so you can see how it will work and know what to expect. Come join in!
This class will be a mix of scrapbooking, card making and 3D projects. Anything goes.
Class fee will be $35 for all 6 weeks and will run from March 24th to Apr 30th.
Anyone world wide can participate!
You will need to have access to Facebook in order to participate in the class. Please register through the PayPal link below and then email me your email address you use on Facebook so I can send you an invitation to the private group.
Have a creative day!